width=

Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Digs!

Hey there! Checking in!

I am well on my way of completing another check - # 10, my recipe book! I have finished designing the pages, and now all I have to do is get all the recipes into the format and print! That is going to be the time consuming part.

I am also planning on finishing our thank-you cards this weekend, or at least by Tuesday night of next week. I am tired of thinking about them, and not doing anything. And, they need to be done. So I will be working on that soon. That will be another check for me!

My mom and I were talking today about family portraits. We can get 14 sheets of photos, a 10x13, and a cd of all the poses for $140.00! That's a really good price. I am excited about getting them done, and getting some casual, professional photos of the hubby and me. Exciting!

I think that's all I have to update on! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...