width=

Monday, September 7, 2009

Day Zero Update (2 weeks)

So today is Day 14 of 1,001. I feel like I have so far to go, and I'm already slipping up.

This Labor Day weekend was very hard for me. I didn't stick to the getting up at 8 am rule, and I didn't stick to any of my other daily goals. I had a few sodas, and didn't brush my teeth every morning, although I think I only missed one day this past week, which was Saturday. We had a good time this weekend, however, hanging out with our friends and family. No pictures, unfortunately, but I can assure you there is going to start to be more, this blog is kinda boring without it lol.

I did my initial test for the 100 push up Challenge, and it's going to take me longer than I thought. I am going to have to start out with "girlie push ups" and probably have to repeat a few weeks until I can do regular push ups. But I'm ready to start, and I will be doing my first of three workouts Wednesday evening. This week is going to be Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, and then will return to Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday next week. I completed my three workouts this week, which I was very proud of! I feel good about it, but I know that I didn't eat as healthily as I would have liked this week, and I'm going to continue to work on that.

I also stopped with the vitamins, they are making me way too nauseas. I'm going to find something else to take. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to leave them for me!

I'm about a quarter of the way through Twilight now, and I made some progress on my crosstitch, finishing off two more colors. I have eight colors and the outlining left and I am officially finished with a project I started back in 8th grade!

I actually am going to have to hold off on the movies for a month or so, the payment didn't come out of the bank account so we haven't been getting the movies. We will probably be able to do it next week, but wont get the movies I need to watch for a cycle or two. I'll be able to keep up, though because we watch movies ALL the time.

I didn't have time to work on my recipe pages, but I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about getting the recipes typed into the computer. Maybe I can find some cute cooking themed stationary to use instead. Anyone have any ideas for categories? I'm thinking Appetizers, Entrees, Side Dishes, Desserts, and Drinks. Anything missing?

Next Saturday is Trish's at home reception for her wedding back in August, so I am unable to take my nephew next weekend. I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to take him and spend some time with him, maybe I will have to do it on a Sunday. Not sure yet. I have to figure out my job situation first, which was why I couldn't take him this weekend either, as I was applying for jobs.

I also crossed another thing off of my list this week: I beat Bowser in Super Mario Bros! I was distraught to find out that I was always ONE HIT AWAY from KILLING HIM! For TWENTY YEARS!!! ugh. lol Well, I beat him! That's #76 complete! My next goal is to beat Lion King for SNES. My problem is the second level. I can never seem to get it right, and always end up losing all my lives trying to jump back over these logs that fall once you jump on them. (I know I'm speaking Greek to some of you, I apologize lol) I have found a walk through to help me if I get stuck but I'm hoping that after I get past that part that I won't need it.

Goals for this week:

1. Three workouts including week 1 of the push up challenge.
2. Work on crosstitch.
3. Continue reading Twilight.
4. Play some Lion King and see if I can get past the second level.
5. GET ON THOSE THANK YOU CARDS!! I dont even have that many, there shouldn't be any excuse.
6. (not on Day Zero list) Find a job and get hired already!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...