width=

Friday, September 11, 2009

My Husband Rocks!



My reasoning for why my husband rocks this week is pretty deep. I have been having alot of stress-related outbursts and overall general laziness this week, because quite honestly this whole getting my hours cut in half at work is really depressing me. On top of that, I can't seem to find a part time serving job, which is the only way I will be able to make up that money that I'm losing, and have a safe barrier just in case I don't make my monthly quota and don't receive commission. Not that it would happen... (I hope) Anyway, he's been so supportive and has taken "the beating" this week of my sharty moods, and that is why my husband rocks this week.

Because he puts up with my crap.

My husband rocks =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...