width=

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween Planning


So, I totally think that my daughter is too young to go trick-or-treating, and we don't really have a Halloween party to go to (because we are lame lol) but I really want to get the munchkin a costume!

This is where I need your help! I can't decide between four costumes. I will tell you which ones are my favorite and which ones are Hubby's, and which ones we don't necessarily care for:

1. The cupcake


Mike doesn't really care for this one, and I am in love with it. It comes with pants and a long sleeve top so I know she will be warm.

2. The "lovebug"


This is the one that we decided on in the store, but I'm not really sold on it. The 0-6 mo size is kinda bulky and Natalie is small so I'm worried it's going to swallow her.

3. The monkey


Hubby really likes this one, he thinks it's funny because sometimes we call Natalie "scrunchy monkey". I'm not against this one.

4. The strawberry


I love, love, LOVE this! But when Hubby saw it in the store, he just kept walking away.

What do you think? Which one? =)

Thanks for your help!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...