width=

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wicked Wednesday (Which is code for a failed Tackle It Tuesday)

Today I was off work with the hubby and ended up feeling pretty energetic, so what better to do than clean and tidy up and so........


I cleaned these. (ceiling fans)


And then I cleaned this. (NASTY trash can)


Then I cleaned these (sorry about the HORRIBLE photo of my hardwood floors)

Then, I decided to be a good wife and make THIS:


and these:


Chicken and stuffing skillet , and glazed carrots. So yummy and just screamed "fall" to me. Then I lit my pumpkin spice candles and did THIS:



Football and Fall - my favorite combination =) And now my table is officially ready for Thanksgiving!

And if that wasn't enough, THEN I did this:


Right now I'm putting a certain little person to bed...


Tomorrow I'm going to be cutting up these:


And organizing them in these:


But right now, I'm going to bed. It's been a long, but wonderful day!

Tomorrow: Laundry - eew. Maybe I'll just stay in bed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...