width=

Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Planning Blog Hop


Hello there! After cleaning so much on Wednesday, and working tonight (although TECHNICALLY now it's "last night") I am already exhausted. I still have to work Friday and Saturday night, and I don't know how I'm going to do it!

Anyway, here are my plans -

Friday:

Clip leftover coupons from paper last weekend and organize
Wash Natalie's laundry
Finish our laundry (one load needing to be fluffed and one load to be washed/dried)
Maybe finally get to work on finishing our household binder
Dad and Lisa coming over at some point to give Natalie some new outfits
Shower
Work at 5 pm

Saturday:

Try to relax
Sweep and mop Natalie's bedroom floor
Pioneer Woman at 10:30 am
Work at 4 pm closing (won't get off work until about 12:30)

Sunday:

Family "picnic" get-together @ Pangborne Park (LOVE this tradition and can't wait to take Natalie!)
Football!!

Now it's your turn! Tell us your weekend plans and link up with My Happy House!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...