width=

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We are family...

As you know, we had our annual Repp Family (my Dad's side of the family) picnic this past weekend, and Natalie got to meet a very special person:


Her great-grandmother Elaine Grow. Natalie is named after her, as her middle name is Elaine. It was very emotional for me, because I love them both very much. Grandmother turned 89 this year, so I hope that she can be around for a few more so that Natalie has time to grow up a little so that she will know and remember her.

Here are a few more photos from the day:


Clockwise: Beth, Stephanie, me, Dana, Brad


The aunts. Clockwise: Janet, Martha, Marian, Elaine (their mom)


The newly engaged couple, Dana and Jim.


Natalie napping on Martha. She was tuckered out!!

It was an awesome day. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...