width=

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Planning Recap

Friday:

~ Lunch with my best friend from high school
~ Work on address book
~ Work
Saturday:

~ All store meeting for work at noon till two pm
~ Baby bathtime!~ Work on family binder and address book Didn't have time before work
Work at 4 pm

Sunday:

~ Dropping Natalie off at her great-grandmother's and going to the COWBOYS/JETS GAME!! I am so super excited about this! (See proof in previous post)
Monday:

~ Pick up Natalie from her great-grandmother
~ Drive to Frederick to trade in our car (and hopefully come home with a new one!) This is partly red, because we couldn't get financing at the place we thought we had a good chance at, but we haven't given up hope! We are planning to go to Baltimore to try Easterns Motors, and if not we will just find a buy here/pay here place with the best deal for us with our down payment.
~ Relax and enjoy our time together as a family! We had mommy and me naptime because I was EXHAUSTED! (That and we fell asleep in the rocker together - unplanned)

That was my weekend in a nutshell! Here's a few photos recently taken of my little munchkin =)





Next up, Natalie's two month check-in! I can't believe it's been that long! She's getting SO BIG already!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...