width=

Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekend Planning Blog Hop


So, this weekend is going to be a little bit of good, with a little bit of sad!

Friday:
Finish dishes and wash bottles
Work at 5

Saturday:

Organize bills
Plan Couch to 5k training
Finish planner with daily cleaning duties
Pack baby bag
Drop Natalie off for an ENTIRE day stay with her Nan (great-grandmother)
Work at 4 until 12

Sunday:

Nascar race in Dover!!
Pick up Natalie and go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Jets game!

Ugh! I don't want to leave Natalie for almost an ENTIRE 24 hours, but that's the only way we can go to the Nascar race we were invited to. I know she will be perfectly fine because she's the BEST BABY in the whole wide WORLD, but I still don't know how I'm going to be away from her for that long! On the plus side, an ENTIRE night of uninterrupted sleep is JUST what the doctor ordered!

What are you doing this weekend? Tell me and link up with My Happy House

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...