width=

Monday, April 8, 2013

Mani Monday: Glitter ALL the nails!!


 
So this week I had a little trouble picking out my color, so I put it to an Instagram vote!

 
 
 After much deliberation, and actually asking my Husband for his opinion as well, I finally decided to do the blue next week. This week, these colors won:

 
 
Here's how it turned out!


It turned out darker than I thought it would, but I just love glitter so I figured the silver would lighten it up a bit! All I could think about while I was painting was this cartoon:


Except saying "GLITTER ALL THE NAILS!!!" Hi.lar.i.ous.

 
 
Linking up with Vicki, Tara, and Heather! Thanks girls for hosting these great link-ups!



See you later lovebugs!

Rachael

2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

These look awesome! I really love set in stones. Thank you for linking up!!

xo,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Wow... it looks very pretty! I love glitter nail polishes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...