width=

Monday, April 29, 2013

Mani Monday


 

 
Mani Monday
 
Last week I posted a photo that included a fantastic coral color that I fell in love with a few weeks ago. Well I had a wedding to go to this weekend, and bought a coral colored dress just so I could paint my nails this fabulous color! When I was deciding what to wear jewelry-wise I wanted to accent with some turquoise. So, I went to pinterest, and found this:

 

 
 So I decided to go for it! Here are the colors I used:

 
 
 
Here's how it turned out!
 

I also spend some time with my Mama on Saturday and she gave me a pedicure complete with foot rub and all! I was actually pretty upset the last time I went to get a pedicure because they refused to rub my feet! They said that I could go into preterm labor, so they can't rub. I couldn't believe it! So, the foot rub from my Mom was a blessing, felt amazing afterwards, and LOOK! No preterm labor!! GRRR on you nail salon!!

She also painted my toes with Kook-a-mango. I must say it looks amazing as a pedicure color! I love it =)


I also tried Seche Vite this time for the first time and I am in LOVE! It dries SO fast!! I usually just run my nails under cold water to dry/set them for 30 seconds each, but this stuff I didn't need to at all! Of course, I was nervous so I still babied them for about an hour afterward, but next time I'm going to give it a real test! It may be my new favorite top coat!!


Next week I am debating about either the blue combo I previously talked about, or a hot Barbie pink! Everyone is doing it for summer, and it's making me want to join in! What do you think?

BLUE


or


PINK?

 
Linking up with Vicki, Tara, and Heather and Anna! Thanks girls for inspiring me!



See you later lovebugs!

Rachael

1 comment:

Danielle @ The-Lifestyle-Project said...

I have never heard of running my nails under cold water to set the colour. New trick I will definitely be trying next time, thanks for the tip!
Www.the-lifestyle-project.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...