width=

Monday, April 15, 2013

Mani Monday


 
Last week I promised that I would paint my nails the blue color that my Instagrammies picked out! So without further ado, here is the polish:

 
 It's such a pretty metallic color! I had originally wanted to add some nail art to my ring fingers, but after seeing the gorgeous-ness of the color, I decided it was too pretty to be covered in any way! 
 
Here's how it turned out!

 
 
Linking up with Vicki, Tara, and Heather! Thanks girls for hosting these weekly linkups! It's motivating me to get some "me time" every week and what girl DOESN'T feel pretty with painted nails?!?!

Now the question is...what to choose next week?!


Calypso Blue, Right Said Red, or Purple Pulse?? Tell me what you'd like to see in the comments!



See you later lovebugs!

Rachael

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Very pretty color! That would look awesome in a fishtail braid mani.

Emily @ Anna Delores said...

LOVE this color! It's just a hint of blue and I think it's so, so pretty. Thanks for linking up with me + Heather for Mani Monday! :) xoxo

tara said...

oh that color is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...