width=

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mani Monday




Mani Monday
 
Last week I put it to you all to help me decide between three colors:



My Instagram friends answered!
 


 
Here's how it turned out!


It is such a gorgeous color red, I am happy to rock this all week long!

Coming up on the blog, I have two new colors that I bought yesterday that I am going to be featuring! I've been looking for both of these colors for a while now, and I can't wait to try them!


Kook-a-Mango is a really pretty coral that will match the dress I am wearing to my cousin's wedding PERFECTLY, so that will be next week. The following week I will be pairing Mermaid's Tale with this color:


Calypso Blue! I can't wait to give it a try!!

 
Linking up with Vicki, Tara, and Heather and Anna! Thanks girls for inspiring me!

Also linking up with Leeann for Monday Morning Gossip!



See you later lovebugs!

Rachael

3 comments:

Trine-Marie said...

Mermaid's Tale looks gorgeous :)

-Maria

tara said...

look at all those pretty colors! love!

Danielle @ The-Lifestyle-Project said...

Such fun colours!! Mermaid's Tale looks like it will be beautiful :)
www.the-lifestyle-project.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...