width=

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Three months old!!

Where is the time GOING???

Dear Natalie,

Today you are three months old! (Yesterday you were officially 13 weeks) You will not have a checkup with the doctor this month, in fact you will not have another one until the middle of December! Apparently the doctor thinks you are doing really well!

Stats:

Weight -

Birth: 4 lbs 0 oz
1 mo: 5 lbs 13 oz
2 mo: 8 lbs 3.5 oz
3 mo: approx 10 lbs

Length -

Birth: 18 1/4 in
2 mo: 20 1/2 in
3 mo: approx 21 in



Last month we switched you to Enfamil Newborn, but at your doctors appointment, he said we could switch you to Enfamil Infant if we wanted to, so we did! This will be your last switch before we start feeding you solid foods! (Oh my goodness, did I just say solid foods??? STOP GROWING!!) Last month you were drinking 4oz every 3-5 hours, this month it seems to be 4-6 oz every 4-5 hours. You are STILL really good about sleeping and have continued sleeping longer at night, from around 11 pm until around 6 am, and then eat and go back to sleep until around 11 am. It seems like you need to burp even less with this new formula, but you are also spitting up ALOT less as well!


You are still wearing newborn sleepers, 0-3 mo onesies, and newbown sized diapers. We MIGHT be switching you to size 1 diapers here soon, because you are almost big enough for them! I have also had to start thinking about pulling out some of your 0-3 month sleepers and 3 month onsies, because you are SLOWLY outgrowing those as well! I think by next month or the month after you will be on to bigger and better clothes!!




Your baby acne is MUCH better this month, and your spitting up and nasal congestion/excited thing you do has calmed down alot. I am starting to think that you are becoming a PRO at eating!


Your hernia is still there, but it's not getting any worse anymore, so that is a VERY good thing.



Your head control is really amazing! You impress me every day! You do NOT like tummy time! You still love standing on your legs, and I am thinking about going ahead and getting you an exersaucer for you to practice in!

You still really don't like to play with toys, but you are starting to stare at your hanging toys on your carseat and your bouncer, and you occasionally bat at them.

You are smiling a little bit more, but you are completely random with your smiles. I am waiting for the day when I smile and you and you smile back! I also am really excited for you to giggle at me, it seems like you are starting but I'm not sure if you are ACTUALLY giggling or if you're just...well...grunting.


I am just having SO much fun with you! You are just so laid back and low-maintence that sometimes I just want to hold you just to have something to do with you! You are still growing so fast, I really wish time would slow down! Momma and Daddy love you more and more every day! We bought you a Halloween costume and I can't wait to dress you up! You are going to be a monkey.

Momma loves you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cari said...

omg she is such a doll....so glad she is doing well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...