width=

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Planning Recap

I had some work drama this weekend, and I am so glad that it's over! I also had a BLAST dressing Natalie up and taking pictures of her on Saturday!

Without further ado, here's how I did:

Incomplete
Complete

Friday:

C25K Week 1 Day 3 - 10:00 am
Post my weekend planning post -This got done on Thursday
Do Natalie's laundry
Clean up the bedroom - put away clutter
Wash the rest of the dishes This is getting done today...I'm a procrastinator what can I say?
Work at 5:00

Saturday:

Baby dress up and 3 month photos!
Try the yoga dvd that I have
Work at 4:00

Sunday:

Football on tv
Relax
Cook dinner
Meal planning - One more week of freedom! This weekend we are cracking down on the eating out!

Monday:

Yoga Wow. I am going to need to be in SHAPE before I even ATTEMPT this again. Wowzers.
Weekend Planning Recap postCook dinner
Window shopping in Winchester and Chili's for dinner

Somewhere in there I'd love to:

Spend some time on Pinterest
Cuddle with my hubby and the munchkin - Sunday mornings are the best!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...