width=

Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Planning Recap

Wow, I went on a posting frenzy this weekend didn't I? I think I have settled on this color scheme for my blog, I'm going to add a family photo (when we get professionals done for the holidays) to my blog header, and I think it will be done! I am forgoing a signature from now on (because you all know who I am by now!) and I am working on an updated button, and that will be the last addition! And I am making a pact to stick with it for at least six months - no more changing!

Let's see how my weekend turned out:

Completed
Not Completed

Friday:

Daily cleaning - make bed, do dishes.
Couch to 5k Week 2 Day 3
Work at 5:15.

Saturday:

Post my 52 in 52 update.
Daily cleaning - make bed, do dishes.
Do Natalie's laundry
Find a babysitter - work at 4:00 Mike ended up coming home early and taking me to work.

Sunday:

Relax and watch football. NOTHING ELSE.

Monday:

Begin my Express Happy House detail challenge - the kitchen. Before and after photos for my post on Wednesday.
Weekend Planning Recap Post

Somewhere in there I'd like to:
Go for a walk with Hubby, Natalie and the pups =)

Man, there's alot of red on there. I am doing all the dishes tonight as I am going to be cooking dinner! I'm going to be making tuna cakes modified from this recipe from Melissa D'Arabian.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...