width=

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Beginning

So I actually got the inspiration for this from another blogger, and thought it was something that I really should do. I have ideas about what I want to do next after getting married to Mike, but I'm wasn't doing anything about them because they were just that - ideas. Now, this is how it works. You choose 101 goals that you want to complete in 1,001 days (approximately 3 years - it's two years and 9 months) and then you can blog about them (or choose to keep them personal), and check them off as you complete them. (Duh lol) Each goal has to be consise in meaning and attainable, no generalizations, and they have to require a little bit of work. So I've begun working on my list, which I will try to complete this weekend, and then officially start on Monday! Until then, happy blogging!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...