width=

Friday, August 28, 2009

My Husband Rocks!


So even though I'm not sure if the Hubby reads this blog or not, I want to do this for him, and as inspiration for all you new married ladies out there!
 
In this day and age with the divorce rate being so high, it is common to get caught up in all the bad and none of the good. I am guilty of this, and it almost split Hubby and I up before we ever got married! A lot of people have this twisted idea of what marriage should be, and what it's not. With all the romance novels out there spinning these perfect love stories, it is hard for us to grip the reality of the work it takes to make a relationship, and a marriage successful. One of these things is regulary telling your partner about the good that he/she does in the relationship, and telling him/her why you love them so much.
I encourage you bloggers to do this for your special someone as well, even if he's your husband-to-be or even if there is no ring on your finger yet! Do it! He may do nothing but grunt when he sees your post (like mine most likely would) but inside it will make him feel like a million bucks!

That being said - here is my reason for this week that my Hubby rocks:

He supports me in everything and anything I want to do.

I'm sure that he didn't WANT me to do this blog, and I'm sure that he doesn't WANT me to go back to serving, but he is supporting me. He has never once said that I shouldn't do this Day Zero stuff and he's been encouraging me almost on a daily basis. And when something rocks my world and makes me sad, he is right there to hug me and kiss me, and come up with a plan and a solution. I don't need much help with coming up with a plan, because I am a constant thinker - I swear my mind goes a mile a minute - but he is always there to provide another angle on something that I may not have thought about.

My husband rocks =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...