width=

Monday, August 3, 2009

No Florida Oranges in my future...

That's right folks. No honeymoon. We were supposed to leave yesterday. It makes me sad, because I really wanted to go to the aquarium in Atlanta, and spend the week in Orlando and go to the Tupperware conference.

I am now officially no longer an active member of Tupperware. I just can't concentrate on it right now. I was paying more money in than what I was getting out of it, and I could have paid more but didn't!! I bummed ALOT of stuff off my mom. I'll get back into it when I have some money to start up again and some more friends that I know would be interested in having parties for me.

So, instead of the vacay, we're taking a whole week off work the 16th through the 20th. We have to go to Trish's wedding Tuesday and come back Thursday, but the rest of the time its sleep in, be lazy, or take day trips to D.C. to the Smithsonian or to a theme park or something. It will be fun, but definately NOT a honeymoon. Maybe we'll get to take a week in January or February and go somewhere - just the two of us.

We also had a pregnancy "scare" this week. I say "scare" with quotations because we're not really worried about it. If it happens it happens. It may still be too early to tell, but I took one just in case. It came out negative. Oh well. I'm sad but I'm not. It will happen when it's right for us.

So, in the meantime I am getting back into a workout routine. I am going to go running with or without Mike three times a week. I need to, I've gained almost ALL my weight back and I had lost TEN pounds! I'm devistated, but also motivated. We shall see!

That's the update folks =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...