width=

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Water, water, water...

So, I really struggled these past two days, and today as well, with my "required" water intake. I really think that 97.5 oz of water a day is a little too much. At best both days I think I injested about 70oz. So I am going to change the wording to this:

Cut soda out of my diet except for one soda/tea a week, work toward none at all. (0/143)

This doesn't give me an unrealistic amount of water to drink that I can't obtain, it basically just says "drink only water." I think I can handle that.

Other than that, daily goals are going well. I had to DRAG my behind out of bed this morning, but I finally made it up and to the kitchen for breakfast about 10 after 8, but didn't fall back asleep during that time. I just hope it gets easier soon.

To make matters worse, I just found out today that I'm going to have my hours cut at work. I am going from 35 hours a week down to 20 hours. If I don't make my minimum goals I no longer get commission. So, I am going to have to go back to serving (waiting tables) on Friday and Saturday nights. Mike wants me to work at Buffalo Wild Wings so that he can come in and watch sports while I work. I'm going to go fill out applications on Saturday.

This just.plain.sucks. I know that we'll be ok if I go back financially, but will we be ok mentally? When I worked for Applebees, it was a big strain on our relationship. I hope it's not that way this time around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...