width=

Monday, August 10, 2009

Having a mind block

So I did good for the most part with my goals, but I have nine left and I.am.stuck. I seriously cannot think of anything more that I want to do in the next three years that I haven't already written down. I didn't include any work goals because I have to write up a business goal worksheet every year anyway. I didn't include Tupperware because EVERYONE is getting into those kinds of businesses now, and I don't have many friends to network through, so I'm not sure if I will succeed. This may need to be put on hold for a while anyway, with the news that I just got today. We might be buying a mobile home! It's exciting, we're going to look at it tonight, and maybe talk to the finance place that it is through as well. If that happens, then alot of my goals for the apartment will be non-usable! lol So, say a little prayer for me! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...