width=

Friday, November 4, 2011

52 in 52 Update: Week 16

Here I am again! I am going to have to make this quick because I have to be at work in 30 minutes! Ahh!

For my last update click here.

#1 - I haven't done anything with my photos the past two weeks. I keep remembering and then forgetting.

#11 - Week 3, Day 1 was complete today - I had to take some time off due to an ankle tweak, but I'm back on track and determined to gain ground back!

#24 - I totally went to start working on this last night and ended up on the computer instead. OOPS!

#47 - Still in progress. I found my papers to work on the sodoku puzzles just haven't picked it back up.

#52 - Still in progress with the family binder as well. I will finish it soon, it's almost complete! I am also planning on organizing a "portable office" since we are going to attempt to turn our desk into a hutch/buffet table.

#23 - I will be baking my rainbow cake this weekend! How I'm going to do that without a mixer is beyond me! lol

#49 - My wedding album will hopefull be completed soon because I am ordering the rest of the photos with the snapfish code SPOOKY300 this weekend! I'm excited =)

I think that's it! Pretty much NO progress...man I need to get on the ball! Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...