width=

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A little bit of Halloween...

It ended up being too cold to take Natalie trick-or-treating yesterday, but that's ok because I think I would've felt awkward walking up to people's doors asking for candy for a three month old baby. And I think her costume will fit her next year, since she's small anyway, and the costume was huge on her! I seriously had to roll the pants up five times, it was crazy! Here are a few pictures.




We stopped at her godmother, Jess's house, and her mom got to hold Natalie for the first time, and they gave us a cute little My first Halloween sleeper, which she totally wore to bed last night and all day today! It is SO cute, and I'm sad she'll only get to wear it once. I'm thinking about maybe making a quilt and putting a few squares of fabric from my favorite onsies she wore in her first year in it. Because I know if I have another girl, I will still want new stuff for her! I may use SOME things over again, but hopefully (also) I won't have another preemie and won't need the smaller things next time around!

Now that I'm back on topic, here's a few pictures of her in the sleeper:



SLOBBER KISS!!!





Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

thecopelandclan said...

too cute! I love you pintrest posts... i tried the sock bun one the other day. I enjoy reading your blog! You have great ideas!

Rachael said...

Thanks Emily! =)

Cari said...

I Cant take how cute she is....

kaiah and molly love giving Bre kisses too!!! She is however wanting to start kissing back...gross lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...