width=

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekend Planning - Someone's Birthday is this weekend!!


Once again I'm linking up with Molly over at My Happy House. Wanna join in? Click here.

THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE =) That's right, oh yeah, it's my birthday on Sunday! I'm going to be 27 21 again for the sixth year in a row! Here is what's shakin this weekend:

Friday

Run (catch up on my C25K - haven't been running due to an ankle tweak, but I only have one month left!!)
52 in 52 update post
Work at 5:15 pm

Saturday

Make my rainbow cake (although I'm going to cheat I think and use store bought mix)
Pinterest Project Saturday - plastic bag dispenser (since I emptied my last can of wipes yesterday)
Babysitter - work at 4:00 pm

Sunday (BIRTHDAY!)

Wake up - watch Jets game
Lunch with my nephew and his Dad
Shopping at the Outlets - pick up my Jets quilt purse I've been lusting after for two years
Dinner with Hubby and Natalie

Monday

SUSHI with Jess while hubby is at work
Maybe some cleaning
Relax and enjoy time with Hubby and Natalie

Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Purchase some boots with my (hopefully....) birthday money?
Go to see the new Justin Timberlake movie "Time" if we can get someone to watch Natalie

Wanna participate in the blog hop?



1 comment:

Mrs.Miller said...

I hope you have a very happy birthday weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...