width=

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

I saved this post for the day after Thanksgiving because I wanted to be able to share with you some photos of my little girl's FIRST THANKSGIVING!

First I have to tell you I am SO thankful for this guy:


He is my world, my rock, and has been SO supportive of me through my pregnancy and beyond, and has been immensly understanding and patient with me in all aspects of our relationship. He is making some very smart, adult choices in his parenthood and I love him for it! He is amazing with our daughter, and I couldn't ask for a better father for my child =)

Speaking of, I am desperately thankful for this little munchkin:


My poor little girl has quite a cold right now, but she is still in SUCH good spirits. I don't know how or why I was blessed with such a WONDERFUL, beautiful little girl, but I will cherish her until the end of time! She is amazing and my favorite part of my life (other than her Daddy of course!)

I am also thankful for these little buggers:


They are my daily entertainment and they all love to cuddle which is SO rewarding. I can't imagine my life without them!

And we wouldn't be anywhere without our wonderful family, great friends, and wonderful people we work with. We are truly blessed in all aspects of our lives.

And now for pictures! =)




Happy Thanksgiving from our little family to yours =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...