width=

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pinterest Project Saturday # 3: Grocery Bag Organizer

So for this project, it's going to be a quick one. I'm thinking about instead of waiting until Saturday to do these projects (HELLO procrastination!) I am going to try and complete them earlier in the week.

The pinterest pin I decided to do for this week comes from a blog called Tatertots and Jello. It was one of the first things I found when I joined the site and I thought it was a fantastic idea, rather than my Outback bag full of balled up plastic bags. Here is the tutorial - I'm going to adjust it a bit. Here is the inspiration photo from the website:


You need:

Empty wipe container


Grocery bags, any kind



Duct Tape - they have awesome patterned ones at Walmart!


And scissors (for the duct tape)

Here we go!

First flatten out your first and second bag


Fold in half


And lay the handles of the second bag on top of the bottom of the first bag like this:


Flip the handles of the first bag up and roll! Stop when you have a big enough roll to fit inside your canister. Mine was a large canister and I think I got about 30 bags or so in it. (I didn't count silly me, and I wasn't unrolling that thing and starting over!)

Stuff it into your canister and pull the first handles through the top.


And decorate!


Sorry about the crappy quality of the photos. All I have right now is my camera phone, and it's ok, but it's not a professional or even DECENT camera by any means.

There you have it! Another Pinterest Project complete! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...