width=

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

First I wanna send a huge Happy Birthday out to my mom! Happy Groundhog's Day Birthday Mom!

Natalie and I love you bunches! We miss you!

**********************************************************************

I am having a bit of writer's block, and am honestly getting bored with the things that I have going on my blog right now. I think I'm going to take this weekend off (with the exception of my nail files post) to think about things. In the meantime I would love your opinions on these things, if you can spare a moment:


*  Is anyone enjoying the weekend planning posts? Maybe I should shake it up a little - stop posting the same format every week?

*  What about the My Husband Rocks posts? Should I make those a weekly linkup? If I do, will you join?

*  How about the Nail Files? I'm having a great time with that one, and it seems to get alot of popularity, plus it gives me a reason/excuse to take some "me time" each week and at least have nice looking nails! Should I keep it?

*  I KNOW my Waist Watcher Wednesdays are fun, and I will definately be keeping those! What about maybe doing a Pinterest/Crafty "show me your stuff" linky party? Would anyone be interested in that?


 Just leave me a comment or email me at youmeandnatalie [at] live [dot] com!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Linking up with:




1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your mom!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...