width=

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meet my Sponsors for February!

Before I start, I just want to give a HUGE thank you to my swapping sponsors! Without the links on your page, I don't think I would be getting the exposure that I wanted. So thank you!

This month I thought it would be fun to ask five "This or That" questions. Just so that you can get to know them a little better!

**********************************************************************

First up is Lacey from Little Miss Nerd Girl.



Hello friends of You, Me and Natalie! My name is Lacey and I am the blogger behind Little Miss Nerd Girl. I blog about the everday adventures of being a stay-at-home mom to my three kids: Irelyn (5), Chloe (3½), and Grayson (2½). I also blog about my husband David (we celebrate out ten year anniversary in April!), being a full-time student, things I cook, things I bake, and things I create. I hope you'll hop on over to my blog and share some of my adventures with me!

Ok Lacey here are your questions!

Me: Vanilla or Chocolate?

Lacey: Vanilla. I am not that big a fan of chocolate. I feel like a disgrace to womankind everywhere

Me: Massage or Manicure?

Lacey: Massage. I've never actually had a professional massage, but I am sure it would work wonders for my "mommy back."

Me: Shoes or Purses?

Lacey: I  only recently became interested in both. I was never much of a girly girl so these things never interested me. But now, oh my goodness, I can't pick which I like more.

Me: Cake or Cookies?

Lacey: I love baking! This is like asking me which of my kids is my favorite. But I really, really like decorating cakes, so I will go with cakes.

Me: Black or Brown?

Lacey: Brown suits me better but I probably own more black.


**********************************************************************

Next up, is Katie from Party of Four.





Hiya! I'm Katie, and I blog over at Party of Four. That's the place where I share my love for family, crafts, cooking, makeup and all the crazy things that life here in Florida throws at me. I also have a little shop where I sell pretty little things that I make while at home with my boys. I hope you get a chance to stop by and say hello some time. I love meeting new friends!

Ok Katie same questions!

Me: Vanilla or Chocolate?

Katie: Could a girl really pick one?! I love vanilla ice cream and creamer in my coffee and chocolate cake and bars.

Me: Massage or Manicure?

Katie: If I could afford a massage I would probably love that and since I bite my nails {eww I know} I would rather have a pedicure.

Me: Shoes or Purses?

Katie: I will not wear heels but love to have a few pairs of flip flops. But I would rather have purses.... but nothing expensive. Under 50$ makes me happy when it comes to a purse.

Me: Cake or Cookies?

Katie: cookies for sure! I love making them with my 7 year old son. He's my little baker.

Me: Black or Brown?

Katie: I would rather wear brown. I'm in Florida and its to hot for black.
**********************************************************************

And last but not least, I wanted to mention Shabby Apple. They released their Spring Clothing line back on February 1st, and they have some AWESOME new stuff! Click on the link below and check it out!


Shabby Apple

And of course, I can't leave without answering the questions myself!!

1. Vanilla or Chocolate? CHOCOLATE. Hands down, forever!

2. Massage or Manicure? I would love to have a massage where your back doesn't burn for two days afterward (I've only had one, and no one told me that you need to tell them no deep tissue, and to take it easy....OWWW) so I will say massage. But I love manicures, even though I am perfectly ok with doing my nails on my own.

3. Shoes or Purses? Definately purses. But shoes, oh the shoes! I love heels, but don't feel confident wearing them. Plus I'm a Momma now and babies are heavy and bad for wobbly ankles!

4. Cakes or Cookies? I think if given a cake and a cookie in front of me, I'd go for the cake first.

5. Black or Brown? Definately brown. Black is just so harsh, and I love the look of browns and tans used for neutrals!

That's it! Please, if you have a moment, stop by and say hello! Be sure to tell them that I sent you! =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Just came by from Katies blog.cute post got to know alittle about you.maybe you'd like to check out my blog and become a follower!!Im a new followerr!!

http;//justth3ofus-mary.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...