width=

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Nail Files: Part V


I know I promised two Valentine's Day looks, but honestly I was so disappointed with the first look (and the glitter nail polish that was a total FAIL!) that I'm not even going to post about it! Instead, I'm going to show you my pretty glittery nails for this week!


Shrimply Devine holds a special place in my heart because it was the color that I had painted my nails in the hospital while on bedrest for my pregnancy, and thus the color on my nails when I held my daughter for the first time. You can see that here:


The pink glitter that I used (Nicole by O.P.I.'s Wear Something Spar-Kylie) is almost thick enough that you don't NEED a color underneath it, but I did one anyway. It almost made my polish too thick, and I'm not sure it's going to last very long.



Next week, for Valentine's Day I ordered these adorable earrings:


(The red with white hearts)

So I was thinking bright red nail polish with a white heart on my ring fingers to match. We will see how/if it works out that way. I am super excited about these earrings! I know I will wear them more than just on V-Day!

I hope to show you the red/white nail polish later this week!

Also linking up here:

Photobucket


3 comments:

Ida Jade said...

I love that sparkle, it looks so good!

Can't wait to see those earrings on you, especially with the new do! So cute!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I love glitter nail polish and those earrings! I need to figure out how I'm going to do my nails for V-Day.

Shellsea said...

Pretty colors! Whenever my toes are painted the same color from having my son I smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...