width=

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waist Watcher Wednesday Week 6!

UPDATE: Sorry! The linky is now fixed! I apologize!


This is a weekly link party for everyone wanting to get back in shape, where we can post/comment our stats and offer each other helpful advice, workout ideas, what works for you, what doesn't and just generally support each other so that when we think about giving up we will have bloggy friends to lift us up again!

So, I will post one inspirational thing, a workout that I want to try, or something workout related every week, and I encourage you to do the same! Let's inspire each other into getting healthy this year and making our waists disappear!

**********************************************************************

This week I want to talk about music.

It's the only thing that gets me through my workouts, and I have found that I have some favorites that I can listen to time and time again, and it never gets old and always pumps me up.

These albums are good choices for me:

Danity Kane - Debut Album
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Britney Spears - Circus
Anything by Paramore
These songs are regulars:

Kat Deluna - Whine Up
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
Brooke Hogan - Incognito
NSync ft. Nelly - Girlfriend Remix
Sean Paul - Temperature
Hillary Duff - With Love
Lindsay Lohan - Rumors
JC Chasez - Blowin Me Up (With Her Love)
Usher - Yeah!
Pussycat Dolls - Buttons, Beep
Danity Kane - Bad Girl
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
Fall Out Boy - Beat It (Cover of MJ)
Flo Rida ft. T Pain - Get Low
Breaking Benjamin - Simple Design
Destiny's Child - Bootylicious, Lose my Breath
Paramore - Innocence
Coheed and Cambria - Ten Speed (Of God's Blood and Burial)
Nonpoint - Bullet with a Name
Nickleback - Burn it to the Ground
Godsmack - Alive
Chromeo - Fancy Footwork
Katy Perry - Peacock, I Kissed a Girl
Brit and Alex - Let it Go
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
Pink - Raise Your Glass (and so many more from her)
Rhianna - S & M
Lady Gaga - Love Game, Bad Romance
2 Unlimited - Tribal Dance, Maximum Overdrive, Faces, No Limit (LOVE THESE)
Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug, We Are Who We Are


And I can't get enough of this:




Gatorade Commercial


**********************************************************************

How did you do this past week?

Me? I'm embarrassed to say I am once again, getting an EPIC FAIL. I've been totally unmotivated, and have completely appreciated the support and encouragement from you ladies! I am hoping to get my gym membership this week, and get back on track (after my bruised tailbone heals - falling down at work SUCKS!)


Weight: 202.6
Previous: 202.6

TIPS: Weight yourself at the same time every time (morning is best) in the same type of clothing (or nude) on the same scale to get the best results.

REACTION: No change again. At least it's no gain.

BMI: 33.6
Previous: 33.6

TIPS: Use this website to compute your BMI

REACTION: No change.

**********************************************************************

[If you'd like to participate]

Blog about your weight loss goal, frustrations, struggles, accomplisments, weigh-ins, whatever you feel! Then come back here and link up in the collection at the bottom of this post. And while you're here grab the WW Wednesday button to use on YOUR blog!

[If you want to add the blog hop in your post]

If you want to participate in the hop, just click here and copy and paste the link into the HTML of your post! That's it! Simple!

[A litte something extra]

To make things a little more fun, each week I will choose a random linker to put up as a STELLAR WAIST WATCHER OF THE WEEK. You will get a button with the link back to your blog and it will stay up for the whole week! How cool is that?

I plugged in last weeks link ups into random.org numbers 1-4 and number 1 was chosen! This weeks winner is: Jena @ Simply Tatum Adelaid! Congrats Jena you win again!! =) I hope to see you linking up this week!

[Encourage each other]

Check out the other linkers and leave them a comment with some kind words! We are all going to need a kick in the pants or a hand to help us up throughout this process! It will also keep us all accountable if we know our bloggy friends are watching!

Don't forget to grab the button on my sidebar and show the blogworld that you're a waist watcher!

And visit these other link-ups for more motivation and inspiration!

Linking up here:

Slimming Down SundayBlogger's Biggest LoserPhotobucket





5 comments:

Ida Jade said...

You link up is closed dearie, it's last weeks for some reason?

Anyways..I know you can do it girlie, get to it!!

Great minds think alike too, I was thinking about the music I listen too and now I have a few more to add to my list, thanks!

SimplyTatumAdelaid said...

Thanks for the shout out, lovely!!! I know how hard it is to get going again, YOU CAN DO IT. You will do it!! And once you start, it will be all down hill ;)
Thanks for sharing the music. It's a huge part of my work out too. I ran across a blog a few weeks ago that did a music swap. Maybe that's something you would want to host because you have so many followers. I would totally be it. She had everyone leave a post who was interested in making/receiving a mixed cd of their fav. work out jams. Then she paired us up and we mailed each other a cd. I can't get enough of mine. Just a little though :) See you next week!!

Jen said...

I think we are in the same boat. Wish we lived closer so we could be work out buddies. Yes I must get moving more. I started wearing CPAP but I'm having trouble sleeping and I think that is where my problems stem from.

We will get there!

Rachael said...

Jen,

I would love to move to Hawaii so we can be workout buddies!

Too bad hubby would NEVER go for it.

Stay positive girlie, I know that CPAP has got to be hard on you. Hopefully things start looking up soon!

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for maintaining your weight...good for you, especially with a bruised tailbone! Hope that heals soon. I love this list, you've got lots of good songs on here. You are the second person I've heard talking about workout songs, I'm going to have do a post on that soon. :-) My favorite right now is "I Love you Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez, which I am totally totally embarrassed to admit, but that song gets me going every time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...