width=

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waist Watcher Wednesday: Week 5!




This is a weekly link party for everyone wanting to get back in shape, where we can post/comment our stats and offer each other helpful advice, workout ideas, what works for you, what doesn't and just generally support each other so that when we think about giving up we will have bloggy friends to lift us up again!

So, I will post one inspirational thing, a workout that I want to try, or something workout related every week, and I encourage you to do the same! Let's inspire each other into getting healthy this year and making our waists disappear!

**********************************************************************

My inspirations this week come from Pinterest. I have a goal, a project/daily reminder, and a new exercise to try:


I've always been jealous of the girls that are skinny enough that they done have a belly even when they sit down, and are skinny enough that their inner thighs don't touch. That's where I'd ultimately like to end up, but I know it may not be entirely realistic. I just love food too much.



I want/need a daily reminder of what I have to lose. So, I'm thinking of making something like this to put on my nightstand (or the wall behind it) to remind me every morning when I look at the alarm clock, what I have to lose (and gain!)


This article looks great, and this particular exercise looks effective but DIFFICULT! I'm up for a challenge! Anything that works my abs without having to do crunches or situps!!
**********************************************************************

How did you do this past week?

Me? I'd like to say I got back out there, but in all fairness and honesty, I didn't. I'm still trying to make excuses. The truth is, my heart just hasn't been in it the past few weeks, but don't worry! I will get back out there. If my Hubby hadn't have decided to take a nap Tuesday, I would've gone for a run. I really wanted to, but my baby comes first. Oh well.


Weight: 202.6
Previous: 202.6

TIPS: Weight yourself at the same time every time (morning is best) in the same type of clothing (or nude) on the same scale to get the best results.

REACTION: No change again. Not suprised.

BMI: 33.6
Previous: 33.6

TIPS: Use this website to compute your BMI

REACTION: No change.

Measurements:

Bust: 48
Chest: 40
Waist: 44
Hips:47
Thighs:27
Calves:16
Upper arm: 14
Forearm:10


TIPS: How to measure.





  • Bust: Measure around the chest right at the nipple line, but don't pull the tape too tight.
  • Chest: Measure just under your bust
  • Waist: Measure a half-inch above your belly button or at the smallest part of your waist
  • Hips: Place tape measure around the biggest part of your hips
  • Thighs: Measure around the biggest part of each thigh
  • Calves: Measure around the largest part of each calf
  • Upper arm: Measure around the largest part of each [arm above the elbow
  • Forearm: Measure around the largest part of the arm below the elbow.
  • REACTION: No change.

    At least I can say that I'm not getting fattER?

    **********************************************************************

    [If you'd like to participate]

    Blog about your weight loss goal, frustrations, struggles, accomplisments, weigh-ins, whatever you feel! Then come back here and link up in the collection at the bottom of this post. And while you're here grab the WW Wednesday button to use on YOUR blog!

    [If you want to add the blog hop in your post]

    If you want to participate in the hop, just click here and copy and paste the link into the HTML of your post! That's it! Simple!

    [A litte something extra]

    To make things a little more fun, each week I will choose a random linker to put up as a STELLAR WAIST WATCHER OF THE WEEK. You will get a button with the link back to your blog and it will stay up for the whole week! How cool is that?

    I plugged in last weeks link ups into random.org. This weeks winner is: Jena @ Simply Tatum Adelaid! Congrats Jena! =) I hope to see you linking up this week too!

    [Encourage each other]

    Check out the other linkers and leave them a comment with some kind words! We are all going to need a kick in the pants or a hand to help us up throughout this process! It will also keep us all accountable if we know our bloggy friends are watching!

    Don't forget to grab the button on my sidebar and show the blogworld that you're a waist watcher!


    Linking up here:





    Slimming Down SundayBlogger's Biggest LoserPhotobucket





    5 comments:

    SimplyTatumAdelaid said...

    Get out there woman!!! You have been such an inspiration to me, thank you. I look forward to the encouragement and motivation you post every Wednesday. I hope you get your groove back soon :)

    Rebecca said...

    Oopps I linked up with your post for last week and meant it to be for today. I'll add mine for today's. I love your photos of the glass beads with pounds lost and left to go. Thats a good way to visualize it. You are doing great and love this link up

    Ida Jade said...

    You can do it girl; I know you can!!

    I saw that excercise on pinterest, so glad you put it up..I almost forgot about it. I'm excited to try it.

    blissfulandwishful said...

    I love that idea for the visual from Pinterest. I might have to look into that too.

    Anonymous said...

    Love the idea of the glass stones in the cups, what a great visual. Don't be too discouraged by the no change, I'm in the same boat right now, even though I've eaten so well this week!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...