width=

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waist Watcher Wednesday Week 9

Before I begin today I just wanted to talk about a few things:


1. Today is Natalie's checkup! I am hoping to hear that we are doing well with parenting and that she is still gaining weight! I will give you an update tomorrow.


2. This post is scheduled to post today, because I will not be home! Hubby and I are dropping the kiddo off, and we are headed to my VERY FIRST NBA BASKETBALL GAME! I am super excited and we got the tickets for super cheap (because the Wizards kinda suck) and so I'll get to see my Magic for the first time! AND as a bonus, I'm going to get to see a friend of mine that I used to work with dance with the Wizards cheerleaders! I am super excited about that!


Ok now on with the post!

**********************************************************************




This is a weekly link party for everyone wanting to get back in shape, where we can post/comment our stats and offer each other helpful advice, workout ideas, what works for you, what doesn't and just generally support each other so that when we think about giving up we will have bloggy friends to lift us up again!

So, I will post one inspirational thing, a workout that I want to try, or something workout related every week, and I encourage you to do the same! Let's inspire each other into getting healthy this year and making our waists disappear!

**********************************************************************

Well my plans got VERY ruined this weekend, but I am totally ok with that.

My husband was hospitalized on Sunday and Monday this week. We still don't know exactly what was wrong, and when he was realeased he was told to buy some Prilosec OTC and get a colonoscopy but not much else. He still didn't feel that well today, and still has a monster headache that he's been battling with for the entire three days.

So needless to say, I didn't get to the gym to sign up. And I probably won't be able to get to the gym until Sunday to sign up. I still haven't had my back checked out, and I am still sore, but am hoping that once I start exercising that it will dull and go away, and that this is just a reprocussion from me being so inactive. I need to get on the ball because I only have one month to get ready for this 5k. And only 3 months till the second one. I must be crazy, but I totally want to do it! And I will!

So, this week I am going to focus on cutting soda completely out of my diet again. So no more soda or tea at work, and only one soda a day (a zero calorie one) with dinner. I think that is a good place to start, because I have been getting very bad with the soda again (even if it is Pepsi Max) and it leads to other bad choices. So my goal for this week is to only have one Pepsi Max a day, with dinner. And that's IT.

Not a bad goal eh? OH, and I AM GOING TO SIGN UP FOR THE GYM THIS WEEKEND!

**********************************************************************

How did you do this past week?

Weight: 204.8
Previous: 204.8

TIPS: Weight yourself at the same time every time (morning is best) in the same type of clothing (or nude) on the same scale to get the best results.

REACTION: I swore off the scale this week, because it was just making me depressed. I will not weigh myself again until I get into that gym and get started!

BMI: 33.9
Previous: 33.9

TIPS: Use this website to compute your BMI

REACTION: Same as above.

**********************************************************************

[If you'd like to participate]

Blog about your weight loss goal, frustrations, struggles, accomplisments, weigh-ins, whatever you feel! Then come back here and link up in the collection at the bottom of this post. And while you're here grab the WW Wednesday button to use on YOUR blog!

[If you want to add the blog hop in your post]

If you want to participate in the hop, just click here and copy and paste the link into the HTML of your post! That's it! Simple!

[A litte something extra]

To make things a little more fun, each week I will choose a random linker to put up as a STELLAR WAIST WATCHER OF THE WEEK. You will get a button with the link back to your blog and it will stay up for the whole week! How cool is that?

I plugged in last weeks link ups into random.org. This weeks winner is: Ida @ Eternity Kind of Love! Congrats again Ida! =) You're doing a great job, and I hope to see you linking up this week too! I hope you are feeling better and was able to get back into the gym!

[Encourage each other]

Check out the other linkers and leave them a comment with some kind words! We are all going to need a kick in the pants or a hand to help us up throughout this process! It will also keep us all accountable if we know our bloggy friends are watching!

Don't forget to grab the button on my sidebar and show the blogworld that you're a waist watcher!


Linking up here:

Slimming Down SundayBlogger's Biggest LoserPhotobucket





3 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry you had the stressful week. I don't drink sodas any more. They weren't hard to give up. They are good to have once in awhile.

You'll get back on track.

Jen

Ida Jade said...

Hope the checkup went well!

It irks me they really had nothing to tell you. Keep me up to date!

I hope you're having a GREAT time at the game. Can't wait to see pictures!

You can do it girl; I'll call again! ;) haha

Jenny said...

Ugh. It sucks when life gets in the way; I hope your husband is doing better!

So glad I found this link up and your blog! I've been searching for some blogs where I can be on the fun filled {total sarcasm there} journey to lose weight together with people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...