width=

Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Love Story

I am guest posting over on Little Miss Nerd Girl today! Go there to see the answer to #7 of this post!

*************************************************************************

I saw this on a few other blogs, and since it is getting close to Valentine's Day I thought I would chime in and have some fun too! =)


1. How long have you and your significant other been together?

 :: We've been together for 7 years on February 19th ::

2. How did you meet?

 :: We were in the same homeroom in 7th grade. I turned around one day and asked him, "Are we friends?" And I think he answered, "I guess." And the rest is history.

We later "dated" (as much as you can date in middle school, which is the "omg I'm holding your hand and we're not supposed to!" way of dating) and I gave him his first kiss at the top of the Hershey Tower during our 8th grade field trip.

Aww! Aren't we cute?


We broke up in high school, but reconnected after my divorce from my first husband (we got married right out of high school - big mistake, but one that was necessary)

We started dating right around Valentine's Day in 2005 =) He proposed to me one year later on Valentine's Day in 2006!

3. If married how long have you been married?

 :: We will have been married 3 years on July 5th. So about 2 1/2 years right now. ::

4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?

 :: We got married on Hubby's grandmother's carport in Hedgesville, and had our reception on my mom's back porch. It was very small. I believe it was 40 of our closest family and friends at the wedding, and about 75 at the reception. ::

5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another?

 :: Mostly it's "baby, honey, sweetie, sexy." We have more nicknames for our daughter. HA!

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.

 :: 1. His humor. He is so funny! 2. His tenderness - sure he puts on a good show, but he is very loving and sincere. 3. His parenting - I know he wanted a boy, but he is head over heels for our daughter, and I fall in love with him a little more every time he smiles at her =)

7. Tell us how he proposed?

 :: See above. I don't want to ruin my guest post, so that's all I will say here! (Oh, the suspense! Go here to read for yourself!)::

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?

 :: I've gotten one teddy bear, and one rose from him over all the valentine's days. He doesn't like chocolate or champagne, or strawberries. So I would have to say neither. ::

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?

 :: Couch, definately. But I would also LOVE it if he ever got dressed up for me and took me to a fancy (and expensive) restaurant!

10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?

 :: We would love to travel Europe. See Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, etc. etc. ::

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.

 :: Unfortunately, I will be working. (Ah, the life of a server) So Hubby, Baby and I are going to be celebrating the next day, which is also Natalie's 7monthday! ::

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's Day?

 :: Yes, but no. I know I won't get what I REALLY want (which is a mommy necklace from my favorite etsy shop, Simple Starfish) so I will just say, anything. ::

13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.

 :: Talk to each other instead of letting things stew. Never go to bed mad, even if that means you won't get any sleep. Say I love you, and thank them for the little things often. Praise them, support them, and encourage them. ::

14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.





Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...