width=

Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekend Planning (2/17/12-2/20/12)



I will have my nail files post up later on today, but for now I wanted to share with you my weekend plans!!

Today:

Natalie's laundry
Wash my work clothes
Finish blog design for Eternity Kind of Love (go check it out! I'm so proud of it!)
Finish my button for SOS - Significant Other Saturday! (Be sure to check this out tomorrow!)
Work

Saturday:

Finish laundry
Set up some posts
Any cleaning
Work

Sunday:

New phones! We are switching to AT&T
Flea Market shopping in Baltimore! (I'm so excited to go on a little road trip with Natalie)
Relaxing

Monday:

More cleaning (I feel like this is my life now - it never stops!)

Somewhere in there I want to:

Find and buy a new bag for my "portable office"
Play with my new phone a bit, and re-download all my apps

What are you doing this weekend? Share it with Molly @ My Happy House, Gia @ A Life in Progress, and me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...