width=

Monday, February 6, 2012

Man Candy Monday #4: Melting Pot

I love wrestling. TNA, WWE, Ultimate Fighter I love it all! So I thought I would share a few of my favorites. No stats this time, just lots of shirtless guys running around in glorified speedos and skintight pants! Hooray! You might wanna sit down for a minute, this could take a little while!

ENJOY! =)

Here are the few the I've given the nickname "The Pretty Boys"! A few of these deserve their own seperate, yummy posts and I'm hoping to do just that later on in the year!


(Yes, love him or hate him, you gotta admit - John Cena is RIPPED!)


One of my all-time favorites! And when I met him I wasn't even nervous! He was very cool =)


Seriously? Look at that smile! And the boy sings - YUM.


Oh I have such a crush! You can totally see it on my face!


The next group I have dubbed "muscles" because they are all just beautiful specimens to behold!


Another one of my all-time favorites! I've gotten to meet him too, but the pictures are horrible and I won't subject you to that!




Wow. That's all I have to say.



Something tells me that if I actually were to meet Matt Morgan, that he'd be a big ol' teddy bear!



James Storm. Current TNA World Heavyweight Champion. And the winner of the "Prettiest blue eyes in the WORLD" award. Seriously - swoon!!


These next three are my "tattooed hunks". They're not my normal by any means, but there's just something about them. (Well, Randy Orton is TOTALLY my normal!)


Hott!!


He's changed his looks a few times since he debuted in WWE, and it just keeps getting better and better! And there's just something about his voice that makes me swoon!


Jesse Neal was truly the nicest guy I've ever talked to, and he's sweet on doggies, which is a WIN in my book. You can't tell from the picture but he is COVERED in tattoos and he has his hair shaved into a HUGE spiked mohawk! He's so much cuter like this, but seriously so sweet!


This post wouldn't be complete without a few announcers!



And just one more, a professional fighter who is BAD ASS (pardon my french - har har - you'll see why this is funny in a moment) and is SUPER SEXY.


Mr. Georges "Rush" St. Pierre - A 30 year old 5'10" 170 lb chunk of YUMMY French-Canadian you-know-what! And at 22 wins and only 2 losses, I'd say he's in the running for one of the baddest men on the planet! What do you think?


Ok, I'm done - I think. I hope you enjoyed this edition! Who do YOU think is the yummiest??

I will be linking up here:






Man Candy Monday






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...