width=

Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekend Planning & My Husband Rocks

So I wanted to start off by saying that I am excited to announce that I am going to be re-naming My Husband Rocks Fridays, creating a new button, and it is going to now be a weekly linky party!

I've been thinking lately, the blog that MHR Friday's originated from doesn't really post alot anymore, and it's kinda unfair to call it MHR Fridays because, well, not ALL of us are married! Some of us have boyfriends, girlfriends, or fiancees, and so I was thinking about a Saturday link-up called Significant Other Saturdays!

This way, we can keep it broad, it covers everyone and anyone, and maybe then we can even do themed posts each week, so that we don't just have to write about the same thing over and over again!

Even if you don't have a significant other, feel free to link up and tell us about what you are looking for in a significant other, or comment on the topic of the week!
I will be partnering up with Ida from Eternity Kind of Love, and the only thing we ask is that if you want to link up, that you follow both of our blogs via GFC or some other way, post a comment letting us know how you're following us so that we can follow you back, and then post away!

The first link-up will be next week! The official topic will be to introduce your significant other! I will have the new button by then!

I hope to see you next Saturday!

**********************************************************************

Now for a short, sweet Weekend Planning Post:

Today:

Work on blog design for a friend
Clean fans, and the kitchen and living room
Work at 5:15

Saturday:

Do some cleaning
Work on picture grouping for Natalie's first 1/2 year scrapbook
Work at 4:00

Sunday:

RELAX
Check out the gym

Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Go for a run
Sort the mail and start working on the budget

On the blog this weekend:

Saturday: My beginner's scrapbooking post - calling all scrapbookers! I need your help!
Monday: A Valentine's Day Post and Link Up, and I'm also guest posting!

I hope you all have a good weekend! Tell me what your doing in a comment,I'd love to hear it, or link up with Molly @ My Happy House!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...