width=

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Some Things Just Can't Wait!

So, normally I would wait until Natalie's monthly update to post some of these things, but I just can't help it! She's growing up so fast on me, and I just have to share some things that have happened over the past few days.

This past week, Natalie had her first trip to the mall WITHOUT the stroller! That's right everyone, NO stroller, and NO carrier. Hubby's parents have a carseat for her, so we just put her in that for the ride, and then used the front carrier we have to tote our little munchkin through the mall. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that, but I do have THIS:




That's our munchkin, sitting in the shopping cart for the first time! It's crazy. (And yes, I wrapped a burp cloth around the metal bar, because chica was trying to EAT IT! She was hungry ha!)

Oh, and little monkey is now rolling all over the place! This is how I found her in her crib one morning. And last night, she wiggled all the way around until she was opposite from where I put her to bed!


She is also touching her toes, rolling from her back to her belly, giggling like CRAZY, and starting to get REALLY freakin good at sitting on her own! And she's starting to say things:





The times she says it in the video isn't the best she's said it, but she is clear as day saying "good girl" now!

Stop growing up little one I can't take it!


Mommy loves her "good girl"!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ida Jade said...

Eeeee! She's getting so big! Love the pics =) especially her sideways in the crib, haha.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Such a cutie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...