width=

Friday, January 13, 2012

52 in 52 Update: Week 26

I last updated on December 17. To view that post click here. To view my list, and the "rules" if you'd like to start your own list, click here.

#1 - Rename all photos, organize and delete duplicates.
#2 - Scan old photos.
#24 - Complete my recipe book.
#47 - Complete the World's Longest Sodoku Puzzle.

All of these I haven't worked on. Don't worry I'll get to them soon.

#52 - Complete my family binder. This is complete! See this post.

#44 - Get a budget plan together and stick to it. Still in progress.

#43 and #31- Send thank you notes for baby shower, in Christmas cards. COMPLETE! See this post.

#33 - Create family wall in living room. Still in progress.

#11 - Complete the Couch to 5k Program. I've officially started again! I'll let you know how it's working out.

#17 - See 180 lbs on the scale. 20 lbs to go!

#42 - Buy the remaining nursery items not received from baby shower. They are in my online cart on Target.com ready to be purchased!


A few that I would like to start soon are:

#9 - Reorganize DVDs.
#22 - Cook 12 new recipes.
#28 - Throw a SuperBowl party. (It depends on how clean we can get the house - and who's playing)




1 comment:

Lacey said...

I want to start the C25K program too. My aunt (who is only three years older than me) recently started it and it was great for her.

I can't wait to hear how it goes for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...