width=

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What's in Your Purse?

So I saw a post on Gia's blog A Life in Progress, about her purse. A Bowl Full of Lemons is having a linky party showing off your purse and all your goodies in it! So I thought I'd join in because it looked like fun!


I took the same quiz that she did, and here's what I came up with.

You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.

You are a high maintenance person. You feel lost outside of your normal environment.

You are open and comfortable with who you are. You don't hide anything.

Your motto is: "Be prepared." You don't like to be surprised by anything.

You are a very creative person. Your life tends to be a whirlwind, but you always seem to pull it together.

You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.


This was actually suprisingly accurate! And the "be prepared" comes from Girl Scouts. Did I ever tell you that I am a lifetime member? Yep.

So, here is my purse.


It's messy in the cleanest way possible.


Can you tell I love zebra print? It goes with everything!


In my makeup bag:

Compact, mascara, lipgloss, ponytail holder, hairclip, toothbrush and toothpaste, headphones.

Why I love my wallet:

If I don't feel like carrying my whole purse, or I'm just going on a quick run, it has all my money and my license in it, and that's all I REALLY need. That and my keys. And it fits perfectly into my pocket.

What I can't live without:

- my Mommy hook: I use it to hook my purse to the stroller, or as a makeshift hanger at work so I can hang up my coat and purse and always have a way to hang them up.

- lint roller: I have cats. 'Nuf said.

- hand sanitizer and cough drops: At least right now, it's flu season ya'll. (Ugh, I just said ya'll.)

Not always included:

My coupon organizers that I throw in either my purse or the baby bag when we're going shopping.



And here's the inside of my planner:



It's the new year, so I'm still working on filling in the new pages. So far I've got my blog post schedule in there for the next month, and that's about it.

There it is!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...