width=

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Get to Know me Series: Day 25

Welcome back to Day 25 of my Get to Know me Series! Only 5 more days left! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges! You can find a list of them here.

Day 25: Something that means alot to you.

Thoughtfulness. Anytime someone stops me to tell me that they like what I'm wearing or that my baby is cute it makes my day. The other day a really good friend to me said, "You know when you smile, you are so beautful!" She almost made me cry with her kindness!

Pinterest Day 25: Something you're currently worrying about.

Our car. It's on its last legs...and I don't know how much longer it will last. Not only that, but we need it to last because we need to get a second vehicle and we can't have the first one crapping out on us!

Wow. Boring one! Tomorrow will be better!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...