width=

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weekend Planning (1/13/12 - 1/16/12)



Is everybody ready for the weekend or what? I will be linking up with Molly @ My Happy House and Gia at A Life In Progress for a Weekend Planning post! Join in or comment here about your weekend plans!

So, Hubby and I decided we were going to have a little contest this month to see who does the most cleaning in the house. We each have to clean out the litter boxes, and do one chore a day, and then mark it on the calendar. I'm going to win!


Friday:

Daily cleaning duty
Get some more done with scrapbook photos and layouts
Work on weekly budget plan
Do my indoor workout
Work at 5:15

Saturday:

Daily cleaning duty
Read blogs
The Pioneer Woman show premiere!
Work at 4:00

Sunday:

Take Natalie's six month photos
Run and do indoor workout - maybe everyone, hubby, dogs and baby if its warm enough
Daily cleaning duty
Shopping for what we need

Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Paint my nails
Buy ink for the printer so I can finish my darn family binder
Print off two new pics for Natalie's collage in her room

On the blog this weekend:

A 52 in 52 update
A remix of a former Pinterest Project Saturday post! I'm excited to show you!

What are you doing this weekend?



2 comments:

Comeca Jones said...

Hope you get lots done! Thanks for the reminder about pioneer Woman premiere!

Maria said...

Sounds like a good weekend! I'm enjoying reading about your family -- 1st time reader via the blog hop!

http://mommamaria.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...