width=

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Get to Know me Series: Day 27

Welcome back to Day 27 of my Get to Know me Series! Only 3 more days left! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges! You can find a list of them here.

Day 27: Picture of you when you were little.


That's my little sister on the left, and me on the right. I think I was about 5 here, and my sister is around 12 months old in this photo. Look my my nightgown! I loved that thing, and our flutter ponies!

Pinterest Day 27: A quote you try to live by. ( I have a few)

"Never allow someone to be your priority, while allowing yourself to be their option."
"Be who you are and say what you feel because people who mind, dont matter and those who matter don't mind"
"Close your eyes, clear your heart, let it go"
"Clear eyes, full hearts, CAN'T LOSE!"




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...