width=

Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Planning Recap


Well this weekend was really low key and that was nice. It's a pleasant change from the running around every weekend that we did around the holidays.

Here's how my weekend went:

Complete
Incomplete
Added

Friday:

Daily cleaning duty  (Hubby cheated and did my cleaning duty before I could get to it! Unfair! lol)
Get some more done with scrapbook photos and layouts
Work on weekly budget plan
Do my indoor workout
Work at 5:15

Saturday:

Daily cleaning duty
Read blogs
The Pioneer Woman show premiere! (Watched today instead)
Work at 4:00

Sunday:

Take Natalie's six month photos (going to do this today)
Run and do indoor workout (going to do this today)
Daily cleaning duty
Shopping for what we need
RELAX

Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Paint my nails
Buy ink for the printer so I can finish my darn family binder
Print off two new pics for Natalie's collage in her room

On the blog this weekend:

A 52 in 52 update
A remix of a former Pinterest Project Saturday post! I'm excited to show you!
The Nail Files: Part II

And just because I want to show off my Natalie, here's what WE did for the first time this weekend!


Sweet Potatoes! Natalie approves this post! =)



How was your weekend?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...