width=

Monday, January 2, 2012

Get to Know me Series: Day 26

Welcome back to Day 26 of my Get to Know me Series! Only 4 more days left! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges! You can find a list of them here.

Day 26: You and a family member.


This is me, Hubby, and his grandmother, Natalie's great-Nana (or just Nana) back on our wedding day in 2009. We just love her for all the things that she has done and is still doing for Natalie and our family, from babysitting to buying her the coolest toys on the block! We love you, Nan!

Pinterest Day 26: Things you like and don't like about yourself.

LIKE:

My hair (though I am growing it back out, and am going to get my bangs cut and highlights put in soon!)
My face (when I have makeup on I look pretty good - not to mention I was blessed to get MOST of my pimples out of the way in grade school, so now I hardly EVER have to wash my face and I still never break out!)
My legs (for being a bigger girl I still think my legs look pretty good!)
My butt (ditto what I just said about my legs)
My hands and my perfect size 7 ring fingers (I can try on any ring in a jewelery store! FUN!)
My personality (I like to be positive and see others around me smile)

DISLIKE:

My belly area (obvious reasons - don't worry! Fixing that!)
My boobs (Hubby likes them - what guy wouldn't. But they're too big and they hurt my back)
My obsession with pleasing everyone and hating when people are mad at me
My ease in trusting people
My gullibility

See you tomorrow!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...