width=

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kreative Blogger Award

Another fun little game, this award was given to me by Mom2MemphisAndRuby. Thanks girlie!

The Rules


1. Link back to the person who gave you this award

2. Complete the form below

3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email

4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself

Form

1. Name your favorite song:
Oh man, I don't know. Probably something by Hanson or Paramore. I can't choose.

2. Name your favorite dessert:
Chocolate. Anything chocolate.

3. What ticks me off:
People who have no common sense. And people who spell my name wrong.

4. When I'm upset I:
Cry. Actually I do that alot. Ha.

5. What's your favorite pet?
Cats. But I like dogs too. I'm definately a cat person, though.
6. Black or White:
Both! Preferrably in the form f zebra print.

7. Biggest fear:
Dying.
8. Every day attitude:
Positive. Mostly.

9. What is perfection:
A day where I don't have to work and can stay home in bed with my kitties, baby, and hubby.

10. Guilty pleasure:
Nail polish, blogging, and office supplies.

 10 Blogs I Give This Award to:


An Eternity Kind of Love
Everything Happpens for a Reason
Alise's Random Thoughts
On A Rock In the Pacific
My Messmerized Life
Awesomely Awkward
Adventures of the Roberts
Some Dreams Come True
This Whole Mommy Thing
Little Miss Nerd Girl


7 Random Thoughts About Me:


1. My second toe is longer than my big toe. It's a sign of royalty. And gross.
2. I don't wash my hair every day. ::Gasp!::
3. I love what I do, just not where I work.
4. I am a sci-fi geek. I love Stargate, Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Farscape, etc.
5. Before I met my husband, I never watched sports.
6. Or listened to Kiss, Metallica, Godsmack or any other rock groups.
7. And I love it. =)



1 comment:

Lacey said...

Heeeey, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...