width=

Monday, January 2, 2012

Weekend Planning Recap

So, this weekend was great! We said goodbye to the best year of our lives (so far) and ushered in a new year full of suprises and great things (hopefully) to come! I really think that each year is getting better and better, and after getting married in 2009, finding a great rental home and getting our two doggies in 2010, and bringing Natalie into the world in 2011, I wonder what is in store for us this year! Finally being homeowners? Maybe, but probably not. Moving? Nah. Another baby? No way! Whatever it is, I know we're going to have a great time!

Here's how my weekend went down.

Complete
Incomplete

Friday:

Laundry - Natalie's and mine
Work @ 4:00 pm

Saturday (New Years Eve):
Work on putting the finishing touches on my family binder - posting on this soon! I am so excited to be almost done! Just need to get ink for the printer so I can print off my pages!
Start sketching Natalie's quilt, and some scrapbook pages
Work @ 2:00 pm till 11:30 pm

Sunday:

Jets vs. Dolphins - ugh. Is it baseball season yet?

Monday:

More scrapbook planning/quilt planning
Heading over to Jess's house


Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Get my midnight kiss! - YAY! We gave Natalie a combo kiss and then I got a kiss from my Hubby. A great co-worker agreed to close for me, so I could go home and be with them.
RELAX
Clean up the house and do the dishes - carpets are cleaned with flea treatment, floors are swept, bedsheets are clean. I have a TON of dishes from my Christmas table to do (not used, just kitty hair all over them) before they get put away for another year. So sad. I really didn't get to enjoy them. ::sigh:: Maybe next year.

ADDED:

Dogs are bathed
All animals have flea treatments (I am DETERMINED to break the cycle! lol)
Started to plan Natalie's quilt
Laundry on Monday

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...