width=

Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Planning Recap



Well this weekend did not turn out how I had planned it at all. Here's how I did:

Complete
Incomplete

Thursday:

LAUNDRY! I need clean work pants.
Work on prints for the household binder
Work on photos for the family wall and scrapbook
Work on organizing photos in computer
Work at 5:00

Friday:

Anything that I didn't do on Thursday
Work at 5:15

Saturday:

Clean, clean, clean
Maybe put away Christmas stuff (if I get my boxes this weekend)Work at 4:00

Sunday:

Going out to dinner with Hubby's mom for her birthday! she didn't feel well so we didn't go

Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Cuddle with Natalie and maybe get her to sleep on me for once LOL
Go shopping and get some good food - as in healthy stuff


I'm hoping to take some time today and work on the photos and printables. I will eventually get everything done and printed off and then will show you Part II of my Portable Office!

How did your weekend go?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...