width=

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January Sponsors!

Happy New year! I am super excited to be sharing with you my official first sponsors post! This month I bring to you two wonderful websites for you to view!

First up is Shabby Apple!

I love their products! From dresses to earrings, kids clothing to maternity wear, they have it all! If you click this link it will take you to their shop and you can look around!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

And then here's Lacey from Little Miss Nerd Girl!


Hello friends of You, Me and Natalie! My name is Lacey and I am the blogger behind Little Miss Nerd Girl. I blog about the everday adventures of being a stay-at-home mom to my three kids: Irelyn (5), Chloe (3½), and Grayson (2½). I also blog about my husband David (we celebrate out ten year anniversary in April!), being a full-time student, things I cook, things I bake, and things I create. I hope you'll hop on over to my blog and share some of my adventures with me!

**************************************************************************

Here is her facebook and twitter pages! Like her, follow her! I promise you won't be disappointed!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...