width=

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 24

Welcome back to Day 24 of my Get to Know me Series! Only 6 more days left! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges! You can find a list of them here.

Day 24: Picture of your day.

Oh man. Today would have been the perfect day to actually take a picture because I was so busy! But the only one I have is this:



Doesn't she look like a little jazzerciser?
Pinterest Day 24: Five words/phrases that make you laugh. (oooo this one is hard, I laugh at anything and everything!)

1. Elmer Fudd: WaaaaBIT. This Diwector's weally wubbing me the wong way!
2. The Geico Pig: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
3. PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWERS!!!  Ittybittylivingspace.
4. You don't even KNOW! (If you can tell where that comes from you're my new best friend!)
5. Jeff DUN HAM DOT COM! (LOVE Peanut - once you go purple you never go back!)

See you tomorrow for Day 25!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...