width=

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 15

Welcome back to Day 15 of my Get to Know me Series! We are halfway through now! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges!

Day 15: Something you want to do before you die.


See the Eifell Tower in Paris. I want to see all of France actually. Paris, Marseilles, Nice, Lyons, the castles, the Louvre, Le Champs De Elysee, everything.

Maybe someday when I finish learning Francais.
Pinterest Day 15: Your zodiac and if you think it fits your personality.



Scorpio Strength Keywords:

- Loyal (I agree)- Passionate (I agree)
- Resourceful (I agree)
- Observant (I agree)
- Dynamic (I agree)
Scorpio Weakness Keywords:
- Jealous (I agree)
- Obsessive (I agree)
- Suspicious (I agree)
- Manipulative (I agree)
- Unyielding (I agree)

AGREE:

fiercely independent.
They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to
they won't give up.
they like to be in control.
moody for no reason
hold a grudge against someone who did them harm forever
need for vengeance (In some cases, yes)
always remembers a kind gesture and repays it
honesty and trust is extremely important
intense emotions and feelings
fear of failure
can sense fakeness
interested in everything, hard to find something I don't like
Have problems distinguishing humor and offensiveness

DISAGREE:

They are perfectly suited to being on their own.
They are not social butterflies
prefer to live on their own
rarely forgives and forgets (I do the forgiving part pretty easy)
Excellent memory (HA! this is definately not me)
Reluctant to trust people

What it's Like to Date a Scorpio Woman:

Scorpio woman is very emotional, very demanding and very demonstrative. She is full of flair and intrigue, a fascinating woman that the strong A-type personality male will adore, for she presents the right amount of challenge with the right amount of rewards. The Scorpio woman is the ultimate seductive, flirtatious woman. She won't give a man her heart very easily because she is weary of trusting another person. The man will have to go through a series of 'mental testes' in order for the relationship to get solid and close. She may not show it, but she wants a close committed relationship. In order for this, the man has to be trusted, has to be affectionate and never try to control her. She is very possessive but the Scorpio woman is so full of mystery, sensuality and passion that most men do not mind being possessed by her.

I agree with this almost 100%.

And there you have it! Day 15 complete!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...